Our client is a global Asset Manager based in the city of London. The purpose of the role is to work closely with the investment teams, the Investment Specialists and EMEA distribution teams to lead the design and implementation of custom investment education programs that support the needs of client-facing associates within the company. This individual will develop and implement the process to create and improve content targeted to associates in region and will influence leadership to define and implement associate accountability activities.
- To work with Product, Investments and Distribution partners to identify and prioritize investment and product education current and evolving needs across the company.
- Facilitates the design of investment education curriculums and training programs aligning foundational content for investment strategies with audience segment preferences
- Partners with resources across Product to ensure consistency of message, best leverage of Investments time and targeted education support that drives KPI achievement
- Creates educational content and experiences to better inform client-facing associates at all levels (Sales/institutional RMs)
- Supports new product launches effectively and successfully, by creating and distributing education content including strategy foundations and capabilities, to ensure understanding of strategy and product at launch and throughout strategy life cycle
- Guide and mentor teammates in other offices to promote awareness and understanding of regional demands and expectations
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have extensive experience in the investment management industry
- Thorough understanding of investment management business
- In-depth knowledge of investment products and services ideally across multiple distribution channels
- Experience designing, developing and editing content across different mediums including digital, print and video
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial – able to work independently and use good judgment in decision-making