Investment Executive/Manager, Lower Mid-Market, Buyout Investor, London, UK
We are working with a lower mid-market investor that looks to support UK SME's in both complex and non-complex situations . It is a sector generalist and past investments have included those in the business services, manufacturing and industrial spaces. It takes a very entrepreneurial approach to its investments, and builds strong relationships within the portfolio.
They are growing their London team and as such are looking for an Investment Executive or Manager to support the team in executing a growing pipeline of opportunities. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Appraisal of investment opportunities - deal filtering and initial assessment.
- Preparation of investment memorandum and financial model
- Transaction execution: overseeing due diligence workstreams and documentation
- Involvement in monitoring the portfolio with the support of senior colleagues.
- You will have experience in either transaction services, corporate finance, or principal investment experience from within a PE fund
- A good understanding of, and transaction experience within, the UK lower mid-market and an affinity to work with SME's
- Strong technical skills (modelling, valuations, investment appraisal) are essential
- Strong interpersonal and teamworking skills