Investment Management - Process Business Analyst
- GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum + Plus Benefits & Bonus (Discretionary)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Investment Management Process Business Analyst A rarely available Investment Management Process Business Analyst opportunity has just become available at a leading Investment Management firm based in London.
Investment Management Process Business Analyst
A rarely available Investment Management Process Business Analyst opportunity has just become available at a leading Investment Management firm based in London. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Change Management, this role offer outstanding career progression for business orientated Process Business Analyst who is looking to deliver business process and system efficiency changes within a growing Investment Manager.
About the Investment Management Process Business Analyst role:
In this business critical Investment Management Process Business Analyst you will be responsible for defining and contributing to the delivery of strategic and tactical business architecture and transformation change objectives; helping the business optimise its current process and systems framework and drive continuous improvements to improve operational efficiency, business performance and client experience.
- Engage with Investment Management business and operations end users to deliver business analysis of current business process and systems;
- Lead comprehensive business analysis to review current "as-is" and "to-be" process operating model through successful engagement with operations business end users and facilitating workshops.
- Undertake gap analysis and document business requirements in clear, coherent and concise manner;
- Design and present business specifications relating to process and systems changes pertaining to front office and BAU business operations.
- Partner with technology to translate business requirements, present functional specifications and aid the build and testing process.
- Support testing and end to end delivery and undertake post delivery business analysis to measure improvements.
- Provide project governance and reporting back to steering committee and senior management.
- Champion process improvement culture within the business to drive and deliver continuous improvements.
- Process Business Analysis background ideally within Investment Management being essential.
- Change delivery experience, with clear proven ability to illustrate business analysis, end user engagement, facilitation of workshops, requirements gathering and designing new process and systems solutions.
- First class communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to present and influence senior management to obtain sign off on proposed solutions.
This Investment Manager is recognised as a leader in their field, with the Business Change Management team renowned within the business for having an excellent team culture that is focussed on partnering with the business and cross functional stakeholders to deliver business focussed solutions. Whilst focussed on developing and training their people to the highest business process change standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your Business Change career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Investment Management Process Business Analyst.
Please apply early to avoid any disappoint and all applicants are kindly asked to provide clear and coherent evidence of their Investment Management business process change delivery experience to secure a introduction to our client due to niche requirements for this position.