Highly successful Investment Manager.
- High level support to Investment Management RM and their clients.
- Supporting the team with proposal writing, portfolio analysis, ongoing suitability requirements and client meeting preparation.
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the team, ensuring that all communications are carried out in a professional and courteous manner;
- Issue and follow up information requests to companies in writing and telephone
- Planning and organising workflow
- Full communication and understanding, minimising errors and maximising service levels
- Produce valuations
- Assemble all necessary documentation for Client Meetings, not limited to presentations /meeting materials/review documentation and confidential information;
- Submit and process new business adhering to compliance requirements
- Collation of meeting packs including production of finalised recommendation reports
- Ad hoc project work
- Proven experience in Wealth Planning Administration / Investment Management Administration
- Strong Investments and Pensions knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- CISI IAD or willingness to study
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to listen and converse well on all levels and highly organised.