Investment Management Assistant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sarasin & Partners LLP
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Sarasin & Partners LLP is looking for an Investment Management Assistant to work in its Private Client department.
Sarasin & Partners LLP is an Asset Management firm based in the UK with assets circa £14bn. The Sarasin & Partners Private Client department is well-established, with one of the most highly respected private fund management teams in the City.
The principal role is to assist in the management of both domestic and international Private Client portfolios. To provide investment and administrative support to the partners and senior private client managers on clients’ investment portfolios and also supporting the wider team on collective projects.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, team orientated and prepared both to contribute to and work within a collegiate investment process. Excellent interpersonal skills and proficiency in writing and presentations skills is elemental.
• Assisting in the management and administration of private client portfolios.
• Monitoring dashboards and initiating remedial action to ensure ongoing investment and administrative compliance across a very substantial client base
• Reviewing client portfolios to ensure that the tactical allocation reflects client objectives and house investment policy
• Place deals in:
o Sarasin Funds
o Equities, bonds and third party funds
o Foreign exchange
• Attend client meetings
• Prepare proposed portfolios
• Prepare valuations, presentations and meeting packs for client meetings
• Help to prepare RFPs and presentations for pitches to potential clients
• Check client valuations and performance
• Liaise with client administration on payments, tax information, account paperwork, setup and transition
• The successful candidate will come from an investment management background with strong numerical skills
• Educated to degree level (2.1) (or equivalent)
Sarasin & Partners LLP offers a highly competitive remuneration package and an excellent benefits package.
Please apply for this role before close of business on 20 November 2017. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.