Our client is an independent and globally positioned Asset Manager serving institutions, advisory clients and individuals. With approximately £110bn under management, this top-tier house is offering real career progression with some of the industry’s most talented and focused minds.
The opening is within the Institutional Client Services team, with the responsibility for working alongside sales representatives and being the primary point of contact for all matters concerning your clients. The successful candidate will need to become an expert in the full range of strategies in which the clients are invested or interested.
Demonstrable gravitas and appreciation of the clients’ overall investment strategy is essential.
Key responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain high quality relationships with clients, through exceptional service
- Manage pooled fund and segregated account client take-ons working with the transition management team
- Project manage the onboarding process for new clients.
- Portfolio analysis – interpret portfolio performance to create client commentary and content
- Ownership of all aspects of the client servicing process through internal co-ordination with Marketing, RFP, Transitions, Legal, Ops, Reporting and Investment teams
- Initiate reviews of client experience, with the view to continually improving its quality
- Keep informed of competitor activities and industry trends/issues
- Assist sales representatives as required
- Supervise and help oversee the development of the junior members of the team.
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
- 5+ years strong client management experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Current and comprehensive knowledge of industry and investment knowledge
- Sharp eye for detail
- Proficiency with Salesforce, excel and powerpoint
- Succinct written and verbal communication skills
- People management. No current ‘management’ in the HR sense, but a clear supervisory role for the junior members of the team. Expectation of management in the future team structure as we grow.
- Good knowledge of the regulated funds landscape, including servicing, on-boarding and reporting
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria