Investment Management Division, Goldman Sachs Asset Management Distribution, Sales Support Representative, Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
We're looking for an entry-level professional to join our Distribution Sales team as Analyst, Sales support representative for the French and Italian part of Switzerland in our London office.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure. The GSAM EMEA Sales Team is responsible for new business development and managing existing retail and institutional client relationships with, for example, banks, stock brokers, private wealth managers, financial advisors, pension funds and investment foundations. The broader team have coverage responsibility for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We are seeking to hire an Analyst, Sales support representative to join our EMEA team with specific regional coverage for Switzerland.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Assist external sales team with scheduling, preparation and follow up on client & prospect meetings
- Partner with external sales team to respond to day to day client queries on GSAM products and services
- Organize territory in a manner that allows efficient work and timely follow up for clients
- Demonstrate organized and effective phone skills on a consistent basis
- Partner with external sales team to create and strengthen sales activity
- Execute sales call campaigns through proactive contact and relationship building with clients
- A successful candidate should feel comfortable having to follow up conversations with clients that increase the knowledge and awareness of GSAM products. Primary client interaction is by telephone and email with limited travel to client sites. This Sales support representative position is a fast paced challenging sales role for self-motivated and driven sales professionals.
- French (Mother tongue) and English fluency required
- University degree or equivalent
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational, project management skills & attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent communication, presentation & analytical skills
- Good understanding of investment funds
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.