Investment Management Division, PWM, Alternative Capital Markets, Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Jan 19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB PWM
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
Alternative Capital Markets
The Alternative Capital Markets (ACM) group within Investment Management Division (IMD) is looking for an Analyst to join the team based in London. ACM serves as the central interface between IMD's Private Wealth Management (PWM) clients and groups within Goldman Sachs managing alternative investments, including IMD direct investing efforts, the Alternative Investment Manager Selection group, the Merchant Banking Division and external investment managers, across private equity, private credit, real estate, hedge funds and related co-investments. Because of Goldman's strong position as an investor into and provider of alternative investments, ACM sits at the heart of many significant efforts aimed at bringing some of the most creative and differentiating investment solutions to a growing and highly sophisticated investor base.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Assist on the ACM Private Investments' initiative, connecting strategic PWM clients to IMD investment teams to access their research and insights on investment opportunities, including coordinating, facilitating and tracking the Private Investments' review process
- Provide investment opportunity feedback and market commentary to both PWM Professionals and external clients
- Manage / run point on projects related to new business development, strategic planning, product development and other marketing infrastructure issues, including tracking activity levels to help identify areas of interest
- Team player with strong initiative and leadership qualities
- Drive, organization, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Experience in Private investing or investment banking preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.