- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
We have partnered on an exclusive basis with an international credit fund who are currently looking to hire a Senior Investment Manager to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will be of a commercial mindset and have a strong track record of originating and transacting deals in the Irish SME market.
- Full involvement in the investment evaluation process
- Analysing historic and forecast financial statements and carry out due diligence on investee companies
- Presentation of investment proposals to investment committee
- Review of transaction legal documentation and liaising with internal and external legal advisers
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio assets including contributing to the quarterly fund valuation
- Qualification such as CFA, ACA, ACCA or professional training
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Identify key drivers of a business and industry
- Analyse financial statements, credit metrics and create integrated models
- Several years experience dealing with market standard financing structures and associated legal documentation is preferred but not essential
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in finding out more about this exclusive mandate please apply via the link provided.