- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Henderson Rowe Limited
- 10 Nov 18
The Investment Management Sales role is a key role in the growth of Henderson Rowe. Reporting to the CEO, the Investment Management Sales individual will build a portfolio of clients from his existing contacts or new prospects. The applicant will have previous investment sales experience ideally in the private client high net worth arena.
We are seeking an ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual to join our team. The Investment Management Sales role is a key role in the growth of Henderson Rowe. Reporting to the CEO, the Investment Management Sales individual will build a portfolio of clients from his existing contacts or new prospects. The applicant will have previous investment sales experience ideally in the private client high net worth arena.
The successful candidate will have proven sales experience and at least Level 4 under the FCA Training and Competence guidelines. Please do not apply for the role unless you can satisfy these minimum thresholds.
Henderson Rowe is a profitable and growing firm in the Private Client Investment Management sector providing a sophisticated service to High Net Worth individuals. Established in 2002 the firm has continued to grow organically and has built an excellent platform.
The firm is now part of Rayliant Global Advisors a leader in quantitative research and asset allocation.
Points for you to consider if you would like to apply:
1.Key Duties & Tasks
- Source potential new clients (HNW individuals) through the company database and external resources (Wealthmonitor, Sunday Times, FT, Profit Track etc.)
- Conduct background research on prospects (their businesses, wealth etc.) to prepare for useful calls
- Make unsolicited, introductory telephone calls to prospects to build a stream of qualified leads, send supporting material to demonstrate hypothetical investment scenarios, arranging meetings with prospects to present Henderson Rowe with one of our Senior Investment Managers and, or, CEO.
- Learn and present the Henderson Rowe proposition to potential clients over the phone to qualify their investment potential and probability of investing
- Establish client needs, explain and educate prospects on the Henderson Rowe service and how it compares to our competitors
- Maintain all database records relating to your contacts and ensure all administration is up to date and complete
- You will be measured according to key performance indicators that relate to the number of calls made, conversations with prospects and Asset Allocation Illustrations that will lead to meetings and conversion to investment clients
• Experience in a high-volume outbound call environment is essential or the ability to demonstrate the resilience to be successful in this environment
• Client-facing background preferably in financial services or experience in an investment/sales role previously
• Track record establishing relationships with prospects over the phone
• A desire to learn and understand markets, current affairs and also national and global economics and their impact on investment decisions is essential
• A demonstrated understanding of the sales process; strong technical sales competency
3. Essential Attributes
- A ‘driver’ profile in the making
- Curious and challenging
- Determination, effort and energy to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills used to communicate a proposition in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to organise and prioritise a diverse workload
- Resilience and persistence when faced with objections
- Confidence to build rapport with highly distinguished clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Passionate, motivated and driven by a highly rewarding environment.
4. Required Qualifications / Skills
- A graduate (preferably with a business-related degree)
- Skills with MS-Office applications
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Strong database skills
- Current FCA Approved Person status (CF30) or the ability to achieve professional qualifications (FCA).
Location: Mayfair, London W1
Compensation: Base Salary (commensurate with experience), This role is eligible for the company profit share scheme after a successful probationary period.
About Henderson Rowe
We are an independent investment management firm. We like to keep it simple, avoiding complexity in our investments and providing transparency & peace of mind for our clients – no nasty surprises. We offer a liquid investment portfolio service providing flexibility and allowing us to be nimble and responsive to our clients’ needs. We provide our clients with a superior level of service. They can rely on us and our friendly relationships last.