- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Redmayne Bentley
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Redmayne Bentley is seeking enthusiastic and experienced Investment Managers to join our team at our Fulham office, in SW London. Reporting to the Head of Office, the role involves handling the day-to-day management of discretionary portfolios and dealings.
Redmayne Bentley is one of the UK’s largest independently owned investment management firms, highly respected and recognised for their Investors in People Standard representing commitment to its staff with a clear focus on extensive training and career development
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing investment portfolios for Discretionary clients, in accordance with the agreed risk profile and objectives.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and expanding the client network with business development strategies.
Desirable skills and experience
- At least 2 years previous experience in Investment management / Wealth management
- Experience dealing with HNW clients and have existing client relationships
- A detailed knowledge of all aspects of investments and the markets generally.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information
- High level of attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of organizational & time management skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office - Excel skills
Applicants must be CF30 qualified and hold industry level qualifications:
- CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities; or
- Level 6 PCIAM Diploma; CISI Masters (Wealth Management); or equivalent accredited body retail qualification relating to securities.
If you are an experienced investment manager with existing client relationships and you share our vision for getting to know our clients well and tailoring our services to the needs of individuals and their families, we are interested to hear from you. Compliance with industry standard procedures of client care and suitability is vital, but you’ll have the flexibility in how you develop your business.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a firm which provides the flexibility for you to manage your clients’ portfolios to suit their individual needs, please click the apply button below.
Benefits: Competitive remuneration, discretionary bonus and good holiday flexibility.