Unique opportunity to join highly experienced team to manage substantial existing private investments on behalf of a UHNW, entrepreneurial family.
The candidate will work directly with the principal family members on a day-to-day basis on a large portfolio of private companies and liquid assets, including potentially supporting the family interests at board level
The candidate will also take responsibility for liaising with 3rd parties on structuring, tax advice and monitoring liquid investment portfolios. The individual will build a holistic picture of the family investment activities and take an active role across all aspects.
The candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, be a self-starter able to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously and be detail orientated.
- Experience working with private investments and liquid investment portfolios
- Strong understanding of tax and structuring matters, both from personal, trust and corporate perspective
- Track record of engaging with UHNW families and an understanding of the complexity of typical family office activities
- Active involvement in portfolio management of private companies to exit
- Excellent portfolio administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate finance / M&A / direct investing / PE / family office environment