Investment Manager - UK Mid Market Private Equity Firm
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
Superb opportunity to join this leading UK focused mid market private equity firm
Our client is a leading mid market private equity fund, are looking to add an Investment Manager to their team. The firm has a great track record in investing in the £50million to £200m sector, in companies where there is already a strong management team, growth plan and clear vision for growth and expansion.
The role will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund, as well as working with portfolio companies on commercial and strategic issues. The firm regularly does deals, and you can expect to be busy on transactions.
They are very interested in meeting a professional who will have a background as follows:
- Investment professional with another private equity firm
- Investment associate professionals from firm such as Rothschild or other blue chip advisors
- Manager from the corporate finance advisory team of a leading accountancy firm
- Strategy or corporate development team of a corporate and who are interested in moving into a private equity firm.
- Strong track record of deal execution
- UK deal experience