About our client
Investing in early-stage companies and a pro-active approach of working with the portfolio, our client creates deep value whilst having the capital to follow on in the winners and maintain significant stakes all the way to IPO and beyond.
It is not an exaggeration to say that this is one of the fastest growing and exciting investors in the UK with a unique proposition that positions them for enormous success. It is a unique opportunity to join at the start of a journey, but with a highly capitalised investor that has proprietary access to some of the most innovative technology and research globally.
They are looking for a high calibre investor to join the team as an Investment Managers with a focus on deep-tech. What the job involves
Our client has significant capital to deploy into some of the most innovative deep-tech start-ups in the UK. They are looking for an Investment Manager to take a lead on the deal process end to end with a specialism within the broad deep-tech sector.
Who we are looking for
- Support and lead deals end to end, from origination to completion ensuring growth to the portfolio
- Growing your own network and the market presence of the investor
- Full-time experience working early-stage deep-tech companies either as a VC, a technology transfer lead, or as an operator
- Having a background in advisory and investment banking alongside deep-tech would also be highly desirable
- A technical academic background would be advantageous, such as Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain close relationships with multiple stakeholders
Log in to apply