Our client is looking for someone to be responsible for managing the on-boarding and relationship management for the firms global clients.
- Deliver the highest level of operational service to prospects and existing clients.
- Build strong relationships with the sales teams to support efforts in these regions and enable them to effectively manage client relationships.
- Build strong relationships with functions such as Operations, Fund Accounting, Legal and Finance to ensure prospects and clients recieve the highest standard of operational support
- Manage the client onboarding process, working across sales, central services and clients/prospects to ensure queries and operational matters are quickly brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Establish working relationships with third party partners to enable effective resolution of client queries
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of product range and investment teams
- Maintain all client service related content on CRM systems.
- Strong Operations experience (5+ years), knowing how to onboard and then administer platform and distributor relationships
- Familiar with platform and distibutor subscriptions and redemptions management, fees, payment processing and operating models
- Familiar with onshore and offshore pooled investment vehicles and working with 3rd party administrators
- Excelled written and oral communication skills
- Regulatory knowledge, particularly UCITS
- Knowledge of financial products and willing to deepen this understanding