Investment Oversight Analyst - Global Fund Services - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 24 Jul 18
Investment Oversight Analyst
* Actively participate in work to improve the analysis / research process in collaboration with fund management colleagues.
* Actively engage with investment management teams, both internal and external, to understand performance trends and communicate within team.
* Produce accurate and timely reports as part of the Governance and Operational Due Diligence processes.
* Leading Operational Due Diligence visits and maintaining clear action points and follow ups.
* Operational Due Diligence checks for Regulated Funds, working closely with Risk oversight teams.
* Building the Governance process for operational oversight of both external and internal fund managers.
* Supplier Owner for the Ariba Supplier Governance.
* Responsible for gathering data and supporting documentation for upward Reporting and MI
* Preparation of key metrics for Committee and Board Reporting
* Either a relevant degree (economics, finance, accounting or related discipline) or able to demonstrate a suitable depth of knowledge and maturity.
* Minimum IMC or other recognized professional qualifications
* Middle Office or Operations experience
* Significant years of asset management industry experience, with evidence of delivering MI and Performance analysis.
* Understanding of operational workings within open ended investment vehicles.
* Well developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
* Experience of using Excel and Power Point
* Energetic and forward thinking with high ethical standards and a truly professional approach.
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.