Handelsbanken Wealth & Asset Management is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Handelsbanken Group and is responsible for all wealth and investment management activities of the Group in the UK. Founded in Sweden, Handelsbanken is one of the world’s strongest banks and offers local relationship banking, advice and investment management to personal and corporate customers through its fast-growing network across the UK. For over 30 years we have been relied on by our customers, including business leaders and sophisticated financial professionals, to advise them and to manage their wealth.
We focus on one objective – customer satisfaction – since a satisfied customer will be happy to both return and to recommend us.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing national organisation with the added benefit of being part of a significant multinational group.
Handelsbanken Group are deeply committed to embedding good equality and diversity practice into all of our activities so that Handelsbanken Wealth & Asset Management is an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work, regardless of age, disability, pregnancy and/or parental status, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
We encourage and welcome applications from across the global community and all appointments are made solely on merit.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive market rates
- Group personal pension scheme, private medical insurance, life insurance, income protection insurance, preferential staff rates, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, long term profit sharing scheme
This role will be based in the London office and the jobholder will be a Manager in the ACD Team for Multi Asset Funds (MAF) with one direct report. This department oversees the fund administration processes for the Handelsbanken UK funds, ensuring the appropriate oversight and financial controls are in place, and liaising with the relevant internal and external stakeholders. The role will be responsible for overseeing the delegated internal Investment Manager activities to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Monitoring best execution
- Support change management programmes. Activities could include: systems and process changes, product launches and supporting regulatory changes
- IM Relationship Owner
- Investment Borrowing Power Checks
- Annual Due Diligence
- Risk & Liquidity Monitoring
- SRRI production/monitoring
- Non-Standard security approvals
- UCITS/AIFMD Eligible Market annual review and ad hoc approvals
- TA Redemption Stress Testing
- Be business-orientated and focus on the client outcomes
- Have good administrative order including adherence to all risk and compliance policies
- Take a long-term approach
- Have the courage to make decisions
- Be innovative and proactive
- Take responsibility for own development
- Have high ethical and moral standards
- Collaborate with others to achieve joint goals
- Take leadership of own performance
- Strong investment management oversight experience in an asset management company, ACD, Depositary or similar.
- Detailed understanding of the general regulatory environment surrounding the industry like FCA rules, AIFMD, MIFID, etc.
- Knowledge of Financial Promotions requirements
- Good knowledge of fund structures i.e. NURS, UCITS
- High levels of accuracy and numeracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Systems, Processes and Controls experience used to support an asset management business as well as an awareness of risk.
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Word Skills – Intermediate
- PowerPoint Skills – Intermediate
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org