Investment Relations Consultant
- £80k GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
One of the world’s leading Financial Institutions is looking to recruit an Investment Relations Consultant to their team. You will be responsible for supporting and enhancing relationships with investment consultants.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Support the development and implementation of a consultant relations plan.
- Maintain a good understanding of the structure, decision process and rating methodologies of the various consultants.
- Support and develop relationships with each investment consultant.
- Support consultants to ensure they have a good understanding of NTAM and the capabilities that are offered.
- Work alongside the head of consultant relations, providing insightful input on consultant views and industry trends.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Knowledge of fixed income, quantitative active and passive equities and cash securities.
- Knowledge of securities and pension industry products and services.
- 5-7 years of consultant relations or investment consulting experience.
- CFA qualification or similar qualification is preferred.