Investment Research Analyst
- £35,000 - £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Leverton Search
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
Our client is a world renowned Investment manager, looking for a sharp and well-rounded candidate to join their investment team. This role focuses on manager and asset class research, using quantitative and qualitative techniques to identify investment opportunities. A key trait needed for this role is a genuine passion to produce original and detailed research.
• Conduct in depth manager research across a variety of asset classes, searching for new areas with investment potential.
• Conduct and assist with market analysis, whilst building and maintaining excellent relationships both internally and externally.
• Provide support to the Investment Team, whilst also portraying individual investment views in given areas.
• Educated to degree level
• Studying towards the CFA (IMC also desirable)
• Experience within manager research
• Analytical mind set/ Strong quantitative skills
• Excellent work ethic and a real passion for financial markets