Investment Research Analyst (Hedge Funds)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
An award-winning fund-of-funds manager with approx. $1bn under management is looking to hire a Research Analyst to support their London-based investment team. The company is well positioned for growth on the back of a differentiated investment strategy and a strong 8-year track record. This role is suitable for a bright and motivated individual with 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
Opportunity for a fund-of-funds analyst with 1-3 years of experience
Initial responsibilities will include:
- Participating in and leading meetings/calls with hedge fund managers; taking detailed notes and maintaining internal research database
- Monitoring existing fund investments
- Sourcing new investment ideas, attending conferences
- Preparation of investment research reports for the Investment Committee
Coverage will include a subset of hedge fund and private credit strategies depending on the candidate’s skill set and prior experience.
Successful candidate will be highly motivated, diligent and hard-working, with keen interest in financial markets and the global economy. Further requirements include:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a well-regarded university
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Very good command of MS Excel
- Progress towards the CFA degree would be an additional advantage
If you meet this criteria and have an interest in the role, please reply to this post with your CV.