Investment Risk - Fixed Income
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
My Client is a World Leading Prestigious Asset Manager who is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to measure, monitor and analyse the market risk factors impacting fixed income portfolios and support portfolio managers in their portfolio construction.
- To manage risk for a team of institutional asset managers.
- To monitor fund and mandate exposures on a daily basis, analyse risk over time and by risk factor, perform daily follow-up of all strategies in place and assess differences in exposure with asset managers.
- To monitor daily performance and produce ad hoc performance attributions for funds and mandates.
- To contribute to the improvement of the modelling of market risk in the risk-management tool.
- Interact with portfolio managers to develop risk tools adapted to their investment process with the aim of enhancing risk taking.
- To participate to projects that will strengthen the team's risk management process and offering.
- To write various reports intended either for internal requesters or for senior management.
Key Skills Required
- Degree educated in Finance and/or Science; professional qualification such as FRM, CQF or CFA is a plus.
- Proven experience (minimum of three years) in market risk management within an asset manager, investment bank, or risk software consultancy.
- Very good understanding of fixed income instruments and their specific risk factors.
- Excellent programming skills (VBA, R or Python)
- Familiarity with Oracle Database and knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- User experience of RiskMetrics (MSCI) solution or another risk software is an advantage.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set please do apply through e-financial careers or alternatively please call me on 02070920064 or alternatively send me a email to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.