Investment Risk Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
HFG are working with a leading London Market Insurer to recruit an Investment Risk Analyst to join a growing team. The Investment Risk Analyst will work closely with the head of investment risk in delivering the investment risk strategy. You will be responsible for monitoring of investment risk, validation of models, stress testing and reporting.
• Undertake risk review of the investment strategy providing challenge to the investment team.
• Produce and present risk management reports for validation, investment and risk management teams on all investment risk activity.
• Provide support to the model validation team and review of internal model.
• Support internal model validation with a view on Market and liquidity risk.
• Support the ongoing development of new models and investment strategy
• Excellent quantitative academic background in Mathematics, Economics and investments
• Professional qualification in investment management or risk management or study towards CFA or FIA
• Previous experience of Investment risk methodologies and processes.
• Understanding of insurance is preferable.