Investment Risk Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
We are working with a Global Asset Manager who looking to enhance their Investment Risk Models and are keen to bring on a mid to senior level Investment Risk Manager to focus on Equity and Multi Asset Portfolios.
This is a Front Office Risk position working within the Investment Management business and will require daily interaction with Front Office Portfolio Managers & Traders. Additionally, the role will assist in implementation of a front office risk model and the close monitoring and analysis of the risks attached to the portfolio.
- Demonstrable Investment Risk experience within Asset Management
- FRM qualification desirable but not essential.
- Full CFA or working towards preferred.
- Experience in Performance Attribution across Equities
- Additionally, experienced in Multi-Asset class.
Programming skills using Matlab desirable