Our client, one of Europe's largest Asset Managers, is looking for an Investment Sales Manager to join their London team. The successful candidate will build client relationships with a regional portfolio of Intermediaries and drive the acquisition of new business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Regional Investment Sales Manager and the Sales Support team to identify and develop new Intermediary relationships to build a new pipeline of opportunities which could help to deliver against the business growth objectives.
- Achieve aspirational performance targets through proactive telephone contact to meet or exceed sales targets.
- To meet or exceed sales performance targets, delivering revenue by compliant product distribution and cross-selling opportunities.
- Set and execute a pro-active contact strategy for a portfolio of intermediaries to deliver the agreed revenue targets
- Build and maintain a portfolio of Intermediaries and act as the primary office based relationship manager
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of competitors and market trends
- Use knowledge to identify business opportunities, and incorporate into a sales plan
Background & Experience:
- Full FPC or IMC or equivalent or studying towards qualification
- Strong investment knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of Intermediaries and their business drivers.
- Asset Management experience is highly desirable for this role
- Systems: Lipper, (CRM), Salesforce, Financial Clarity
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner