Highly successful Investment Manager.
Business Development / Sales / Intermediaries / Financial Adviser’s / Discretionary / DFM / IFA / Funds
- Distribute funds and full investment management proposition to Intermediaries/IFAs.
- Establish strong telephone relationships with IFAs - maintain and develop these relationships to further drive future business.
- Fully lead and manage business development activities including face to face meetings.
- Develop a strong relationship with your BDM/Regional Head for assigned region.
- Presenting to advisers
- Attend networking events, seminars, conferences etc.
- Build strong internal relationships with Investments, marketing, broader relationship teams etc.
Highly successful Investment Manager with a fantastic reputation and market leading propositions – this will suit someone eager to learn and ambitions to grow; good opportunity to progress to a field based BDM.
Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in building relationships with IFAs.
- Business development experience is definitely preferred; however, we can consider candidates with a strong relationship/client service background who are keen on a more proactive sales role.
- Strong Investment and/or Pensions/Retirement experience.
- We are looking for intelligent and articulate individuals with a highly professional work ethic.
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills. Positive and energetic mentality.