Investment Senior Associate - Infrastructure
- GBP70000 - GBP100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Junior to mid-level infrastructure asset management and investment role mainly to ensure the current portfolio of investments are monitored and managed to a high standard. The role will also include working on the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets.
Our client is a well established infrastructure and real estate investment manager with a broad range of infrastructure assets across transport, renewables, power, & energy. This role sits within a lean real assets team with great exposure across infrastructure and real estate.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining the portfolio fund model and monitoring asset performance across the portfolio
- Financial modelling and valuation for individual assets
- Research into infrastructure and real estate markets across the UK/Europe
- Working on new investment acquisitions and disposals
- Engagement with portfolio companies on their strategy and operations
The successful candidate:
- Experience working in infrastructure direct investing or investment banking
- Strong financial modelling capabilities with experience in developing and constructing detailed valuations
- Detailed understanding of the infrastructure sector and key value drivers
- Strong understanding of complex project transactions and contract documentation
- Strong academic background with professional qualification desirable
Offer to work for a lean and highly successful infrastructure and real estate investment team. The successful candidate will gain a broad exposure to different parts of the business