- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
The purpose of the role is to own the marketing message around a subset of three to four products, including unique selling points, narrative, analytics, and marketing materials. To support externally facing sales people and fund managers to optimize communications with clients and prospective clients
- To refine the investment messaging for strategies and deliver a regularly updated and timely suite of marketing and reporting materials.
- Particular attention should be given to bringing out relevant features and benefits in the messaging, timeliness, accuracy, and finding opportunities for efficiency gains for the materials.
- To work closely with sales and investment professionals as the subject-matter expert on these capabilities to develop compelling and accurate responses to investment enquiries from clients and prospects as they arise.
- To institute a programme of timely and relevant investment updates and white papers for products to help educate clients and prospects about the markets in which the firm operates.
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- Proven ability to deliver timely, engaging, investment content to a highly sophisticated audience
- Good investment knowledge, with the interest and ability to grasp complex investment products.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within the investment management industry