Investment Support Executive
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
The Investment Support Executive is part of the Investment Office, with the primary responsibility to support the CIO. This rolewill be the key contact person and central entry point for the CIO. The main responsibilities include: delivery of periodic and ad-hoc requests, including production of reports, presentations and committee papers, maintain and consolidate MI and data to facilitate the ClOs decision making, conduct research and contribute towards Investments project and initiatives. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Support the EMEA ClO and Senior leaders across the Global Asset Management division through:
- Prepare and participate in various committee and Senior Manager Meetings. Take minutes when required and tracking and completion of actions and tasks either assigned to or by the CIO;
- Leading and supporting on allocated Investment projects and initiatives, by generating idea and conducting research. The role is effectively considered an active and contributing part of the Investment management team.
- Facilitate the communication and coordination between the CIO and his Senior Leaders as well as the broader Investment department including Ameriprise and Global Asset Management colleagues. Ensuring consistency of communications, timeliness of delivery and suitable understanding of all relevant parties of requirements and expectations.
- This position should be able to take the initiative to ensure the ClOs decisions and preferences made are consistently carried across the remainder of the business, enhancing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Represent the ClO's Office and the Investment department firm-wide, particularly on assigned cross-functional projects, ensuring appropriate voicing of the ClO's interests and expectations and the selective briefing of the CIO on non-Investment matters of concern.
- Trusted with confidential information
- Operating knowledge of all aspects of the investment function
- Strong interpersonal skills with prior exposure to a wide range of seniority levels within a fund management house -
- Able to take initiative
- Resilient and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong with MS Word/Power Point, Excel
- Articulate with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and comfortable with senior management
- Capable of analyzing significant amounts of data and capturing or summarizing relevant information