- £Exc + Bens & Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 06 Jun 18 2018-06-06
Our client, a leading and truly global Asset Manager is looking to add to their Investment Communications team. The team is responsible for ensuring the firm messages are clear, consistent and compelling to clients, media and colleagues. This role specifically supports the communication of the company’s investment capabilities through the creation of marketing collateral at the asset class, product and fund level.
Role & Responsibilities
- Proactively support the development and articulation of messages for the Company’s client and media distribution channels.
- Produce high-quality content across a variety of written media covering the firm’s investment capabilities and products.
- Create high-quality investment commentaries and economic market outlooks for all distribution channels.
- Support media activity through the writing of articles and awards submissions
- Act as a key source of investment, market and product-related expertise
- Ensure the timely production of high-quality, accurate investment commentary for a range of communications, including client reports, market and performance reviews
- Ensure consistency of style and message across all investment communications
Skills & Experience
- Strong written skills are essential, particularly the ability to write creatively across a broad range of media for a range of audiences across the full investment spectrum.
- Significant experience in a writing role with an investment management company desirable, though individuals with media, research or other backgrounds will be considered. Demonstrable technical investment knowledge across asset classes including fixed income, LDI, equities, multi-asset and absolute return desirable.
- Experience of writing for the institutional market preferred.
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Excel, Datastream and Bloomberg required. Experience of Lipper is an advantage.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted