Our client is a Global Asset manager based in The City of London who are looking to recruit a fixed-income investment writer to join the dynamic team of writers in the London office. The responsibilities will span content for branded client reports, RFPs and marketing prospecting collateral.
- To be responsible for creating monthly, quarterly, as well as semi-annual and annual (when necessary) written content, providing significant insight into portfolio management decisions.
- To build close working relationships with portfolio analysts / portfolio specialists to stay abreast of market developments and portfolio changes in real time for assigned strategies and broad asset class.
- Understand portfolio performance attribution, positioning and strategic purchases and sales or actionable insight in client reports for assigned strategies.
- Creating or revising core content to reflect product launches or changes in existing strategies or competitive environment. Core content is used in sales and consultant relations documents.
- Marketing discipline in writing core content, using clear and succinct messaging to call out client benefits and competitive differentiation
- Responsible for creating both asset class and strategy-specific prospecting and marketing collateral.
- This role will require versatile writing skills to create content for range of formats, including marketing brochures, manager interviews, web content and placed articles.
- Must have experience within the Investment management Industry, either previously working for an Investment Manager or as a financial journalist
- Must posses extensive Fixed Income knowledge
- Ability to write about complex concepts in an interesting and engaging style
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of financial markets, economics or finance