A global asset manager is looking for an investment writer to focus on Fixed Income. This role will work with the senior investment writers, supporting the sales and client servicing activities of the relationship managers and sales managers across institutional and distribution markets.
The writer will contribute to:
- The delivery of accurate, relevant content for clients across EMEA
- Regular client reporting requests, which include market and portfolio commentaries.
- Sales materials such as brochures.
- Topical reports, for example portfolio manager interviews, investment views on a particular asset class, educational pieces on a current industry issue, and thought leadership pieces.
- Topical investment content for presentations.
- Strong writing skills with an ability to capture complex ideas and express them clearly and concisely.
- At least one year of experience of writing for a financial institution.
- Solid organisational skills with an ability to contribute to a wide range of projects, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Quantitative aptitude: comfortable with analysing data and portfolio reports.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Self-starter, able to manage complex projects through from inception to delivery.
- Skilled at interpersonal communication and building strong working relationships.
- Ability to work well in an international, collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of ESG will be helpful.