One of the UK’s largest asset managers are looking to hire an Investment Writer to join their London office. This hire will be responsible for support the institutional business during an exciting time of growth. You will be working across all of the firm’s asset classes including equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and ESG.
- Plan and produce thought-leadership content for the firm’s institutional clients.
- Source, write and edit articles, advertorials and commentaries, adhering to tight deadlines.
- Liaise with the broader team to generate pitch ideas for new styles of content.
- Write copy to support marketing campaigns including sales literature, video scripts and web pages.
- Ensure that all content is written in line with compliance procedures.
- A passionate writer with a flair for producing high-quality material.
- Proven experience writing about investments for institutional audiences.
- Strong understanding of equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and ESG principles.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.