Investment Writer & Editor
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Elbrus Partners
- 18 Jan 19
Our client is a young and exciting company that provides independent equity research, investor relations and capital raising services to a wide range of listed companies. Our client is seeking a unique person who can show evidence of superior investigative investment writing skills, an ability to make investment content more engaging to a wider audience and who enjoys developing Press Relations to join their Investment Funds Team placing articles in the press and in our titles.
As the investment writer, you will be directly responsible for developing the firms private investor output; leading the development of more compelling content and ensure clients and readers needs are met with timely and relevant information materials.
You will partner the sales and marketing teams, and be a key contributor to the corporate communications efforts of the Press team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Publishing daily news on key events and developments
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Supporting the research team with the production of research notes
- Help make private investor research engaging to that audience.
- Be proactive in building press relations
- Ensure consistency across the firms research product
- Enforce superior quality control to ensure the accuracy of all content
- Ensure content meets all compliance and legal requirements
- Building up 3rd party use of output content feeds and events area
The successful candidate is likely to have at least five years financial services experience, either as a journalist, editor or in PR or marketing, preferably in asset management or a financial publication.