We are seeking an investment and trade operations candidate to work closely with Front Office trading teams. The position will be based in London and will work with several teams across the firm from an operations persepctive. This individual will be focused primarily on Equity, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset transactions/sectors, including OTC, listed and cleared Derivatives. You will assist with the daily operational activity, which will also include cash management and order generation for European-based Portfolio managers.
- Monitoring executions and allocations for all Equity, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset Transactions.
- Working closely with Portfolio Managers and traders, assisting them in the investigation and resolution of trade discrepancies.
- Supporting the Front Office trading teams, monitoring for Pre-Trade Compliance and ensuring timely responses from Portfolio Managers.
- Overseeing cash management issues, investigating tax issues and review outstanding corporate actions.
- Perform NAV calculation and reconciliations with the administrator of the funds.
- Staying current with trends and changes that may impact the trading processes.
Skills and qualifications:
- Holds an undergraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications, e.g. IMC or CFA.
- Investment or trading operations experience, within Asset Management.
- Experience with various Order Management Systems.
- Excellent numeracy skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Works well under pressure in a fast pace trading environment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and take direction from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- A good understanding of investments and a keen interest the investment process.