Investor Relations/Corporate Access - Senior Associate
- Competitive Salary & Annual Discretionary Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
We currently have a position available for a Senior Associate to join our Corporate Access team.
Purpose of the Role:
The Corporate Access team provide Investor Relations (IR) support to Liberum’s corporate & institutional clients, covering all IR services including roadshows and events. The team sit with Sales on the Equities side of the firm, and work closely with all parts of the Investment Bank, including Corporate, Sales and Research. Our award winning team have direct access to Senior Management, and play an integral role within the Business. Joining a team of five, you will work closely alongside the Head of Corporate Access in supporting, strengthening and expanding our engagement with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Corporate Access or IR professional to join this expanding team. Prior experience in roadshow co-ordination, including targeting and feedback is essential. As Liberum continue to build upon our prestigious corporate client list, we are seeking a dynamic individual to help lead, support and expand our service offering. You should have experience in a similar role within Financial Services and ideally be FCA registered. Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as a confident and engaging manner, and a desire to develop your career.
Head of Corporate Access
- Executing corporate & non corporate, high-profile IPO/deal and non-deal roadshows, reverse roadshows, analyst marketing, private client roadshows, expert access events and sector/thematic conferences
- Full organisation from inception to completion of corporate & non-corporate roadshows, including targeting, full logistics and feedback
- Using share registers and market intelligence systems to ensure roadshows are appropriately targeted; helping to identify realistic new pools of investors
- Obtaining high quality feedback and providing timely feedback reports to our corporate clients following their roadshow
- Developing corporate relationships with company Investor Relations and Management teams. Attending presentations to sales, analyst presentations, institutional group luncheons, capital market days and site visits where time permits
- Overseeing the co-ordination of presentations to Liberum sales team, liaising directly with external senior management teams
- Maintenance of buy-side portals, including One Access, CorpAxe and We Convene/Bloomberg.
- Investment Banking
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, standard hours 8am – 5.30pm (subject to Business needs)
- Competitive salary & annual discretionary bonus
- Full-time, permanent contract following initial 3 month probation
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 with each year of service)
- Comprehensive benefits package including private medical & life insurance, pension and subsidised gym membership.
Skills and Attributes & Credentials:
- Organised and self-motivated approach, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload, and to delegate effectively to team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and proactive approach to working with colleagues
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Smart and presentable with excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in financial markets and IR and five years + relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- CRM experience, ideally SingleTrack
Liberum Capital Limited is a UK based independent investment bank with an “all cap” focus. Liberum is based in London and also has a wholly owned US subsidiary which provides access to the European markets for institutional investors based in North America. The principal activity of the Group is the provision of institutional and corporate stock-broking services, focused on cash equities and investment banking.
The core activities are:
- Research, Sales and Execution - in large and mid-cap European equities, small cap UK equities and closed end investment funds listed on the London Stock Exchange or Euronext exchange or traded on AIM. It also provides sales, trading and execution services in convertible bonds.
- Market Making – in small and mid-cap UK equities and closed end investment funds.
- Investment Banking – provides corporate finance, corporate broking and advisory services to public and private companies and closed end investment funds.
Liberum started trading in 2007 and has had 10 consecutive profitable years. We believe clients are looking for a more tailored service and we aim to be proactive and innovative in our approach and deal with clients responsibly and fairly.
As a business Liberum endeavours to hire and retain people of the highest calibre. The culture is one of shared and collective responsibility and to this end the company is 100% employee owned.