Investor Relations – Fund Management / Alternatives
- £40k-£45k + Excellent Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Successful and growing Asset Manager requires an Investor Relations Associate to come on board due to continued growth. This excellent new opportunity will suit someone intelligent, articulate and highly motivated.
- The successful candidate will have a key role to play in co-ordinating and managing activities relating to the support of relationships with key Institutional clients, prospective clients and investment consultants
- Prepare marketing materials for new and existing clients
- Produce RFPs and complete client due diligence questionnaires
- Data, MI reporting and database maintenance
- Coordinate, produce and review global client communication
- Management of the closing process for new and existing globally.
- Degree educated
- Asset Management, Alternatives or Management Consulting background
- Experience with institutional clients ideally
- Ideally come from a investor relations, client service, sales support or marketing background.
- Internal and external relationship building.
- This excellent opportunity will suit someone intelligent, articulate and highly motivated.