Investor Relations - Hedge Fund
- £50k+, & significant bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Established fund with single digit $Bn’s AUM and a good track record is looking to appoint an investor relations professional to the team. Over time there is definite scope for this individual to develop into a sales person.
The main focus of this position is to support the senior sales team whilst being the point person for all things client service related.
Specifically you will;
- act as a point of contact for all clients on non investment matters
- produce reports and materials for internal & external purposes
- be responsible for investor newsletters
- generally contribute to the asset raising & retaining effort
- participate in organising new fund launches
- assist other business areas such as compliance as required
You will also have ownership of a small number of RFP’s & DDQ’s each month.
Within a 2-3 years you should have developed enough knowledge and trust to take on some sales responsibilities.
We are looking to speak with high quality individuals whom have at least a couple of years working for a fund in IR.
This organisation runs complex strategies, as a result they value intellectual capacity & curiosity.
Whilst there is a clear path to sales the appointee will need to have the attitude that they will need time to learn and develop before stepping up.
In return for your efforts you will be well rewarded and enjoy an intellectually stimulating & professional environment.
This represents an opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and make a significant contribution to a quality organisation.
Should you feel that this could be of interest and that you have the skills and experience required, please make contact to discuss.