An award-winning Infrastructure and Private Equity Investment Manager, is looking for an experienced Investor Relations hire, to join the London team looking after institutional clients.
A leading European Infrastructure and Private Equity Investment Manager, that offers a range of listed and unlisted private market structures to retail, wholesale and institutional clients. A pioneer in its field, the firm has an excellent reputation and strong investor following.
This firm is looking for a senior institutional Investor Relations specialist, to oversee their institutional fund range. They are looking for a team player, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. With a range of responsibilities, working closely with the investment managers of a range of listed funds.
- Working with portfolio managers, marketing, sales to provide high-quality reporting, and building long lasting relationships with investors.
- Helping create the messaging, writing, RNS, marketing packs, pitchbooks, fund documentation reporting and investor documentation
- Event management, and monitoring of market activity, working with brokers and sales teams to proactively target potential new investors
- Proactive response to investor queries and RFPs
- CRM management and analysis, to enhance the sales process
- Good prior experience in Institutional Investor Relations, ideally with Listed Fund experience, and equity, infrastructure, or private market experience
- Interest in ESG, Sustainable Investing and renewable energy
- Good Knowledge of funds and regulatory environment
- Excellent communication, proactive, self-starter
- Ability to engage with senior executives, internally and externally.