Investor Relations Analyst- Hedge Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 18 Feb 19
Our client are a world renowned Hedge Fund in London and are seeking an Investor Relations analyst to join their distribution team.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with client facing experience from an asset management/ hedge fund background, looking to join a market leading team.
This will include:
- Preparing materials for institutional investors.
- Liasing and managing relationships with investors on investment strategies and fund performance.
- Drafting of RFPs, PPM's and other materials for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial analysis.
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/ business development trips.
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience at an asset manager, hedge fund or other investment firm.