Our client are a leading, boutique real estate fund and are now seeking an Analyst to join their Fundraising/IR team in London.
As an Analyst in the team you will report directly into the Head of Investor Relations on all investor-related and fundraising activity for the firm.
This will include:
- Preparing pitchbooks and presentations for institutional investors.
- Liasing with investors on investment strategies, fund performance and responding to adhoc queries.
- Drafting of RFPs, PPM's and other materials for new funds.
- Conducting financial analysis for investors and supporting them through due diligence processes.
- Researching and preparing background materials as required by the investor relations function in advance of business development/ fundraising trips.
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- ACA or in process for CFA.
- Experience in investment banking, audit or IR at another fund.