An excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful Hedge fund at a time of significant growth.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Provide support to senior members of the Investor Relations & Marketing team whose objective is to maintain and develop relationships with institutional investors
- Work across functions to obtain and coordinate information from the respective teams in order to prepare materials and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Coordinate investor, prospect and consultant calls and meetings.
- Track activities, investor pipeline and maintain contact information in CRM system to support fundraising process
- Conduct ongoing market and competitor research, including keeping track of investment vehicles, strategy and performance of peers
- Support fundraising efforts for all funds across the businesses platform by assisting with the development of marketing and due diligence materials such as bespoke presentations, one-pagers and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs) as and when required
- Experience in investor relations within Investment Management would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work effectively in an entrepreneurial and teamoriented environment
- There will be multiple shifting priorities and deliverables for numerous team members and clients
- High proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Ability to perform well under pressure