Investor Relations Analyst - Private Equity
- £60k +bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Our client a highly prestigious private equity fund are seeking an Analyst to join their investor relations team in London. This is an ideal opportunity for an ACA or someone from an investment banking background looking to move into IR.
As an analyst in the team you will work closely with the Head or Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm.
This will include:
• Prepare materials for institutional investor events and advisory board meetings.
• Liaising and managing relationships with investors on how they should invest, fund performances etc.
• Drafting of RFPs, PPM’s and other materials for new funds.
• Putting together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial analysis.
• Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal