Investor Relations Analyst - Private Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 18 Feb 19
Our client a world renowned private equity fund in London are seeking an Analyst to join their Fundraising/IR team.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ACA or someone from an Investment Banking background looking to move into Fundraising/IR.
As an Analyst in the team you will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm.
This will include:
• Prepare materials for institutional investors
• Liaising and managing relationships with investors on investment strategies and fund performance.
• Drafting of RFPs, PPM’s and other materials for new funds.
• Putting together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial analysis.
• Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience at an invesmtnet bank, accounting or consulting firm