Our client a highly successful private equity firm are seeking an Analyst to join their investor relations team in London.
As an analyst in the team you will work closely with the Head or Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm. This will include:
- Prepare materials for institutional investor events and advisory board meetings.
- Liaising with current investors on funds performance.
- Drafting of RFPs and other material for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations and financial analysis
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.
Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge and understanding of the PE industry is a benefit but not a requirement.