Our client a highly prestigious and global private equity firm are seeking an Analyst to join their investor relations team in London.
Working closely with an IR Manager you will be responsible for all fundraising and investor activity:
- Producing presentations and pitchbooks for investors
- Conducting fund and financial analysis
- Managning existing LP relationships
- Mapping and targetting new investors
- Conducting industry research and creating fund strategy marketing materials
- Responding to investor requests and queries on fund performance and capital allocation.
The ideal candidate will have between 2-4 years of IR, Client Service or Consulting experience.