Investor Relations Associate/Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- RMS Partners Limited
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
RMS Partners is a new, fast growing independent Investor Relations consultancy. We are looking for talented people to join us as we grow.
- The role offers an excellent opportunity for candidates to build strong relationships with senior PLC Board members and professional equity investors.
- Since we launched in the business in Spring 2017, we have established a blue-chip client list including a number of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
- Our primary focus is to promote our clients and build relationships with new and existing investors.
- The team continues to expand its scope in terms of investor relations advice and proactive investor relations activities.
- This role will support all of these activities, with the individual assuming responsibility for a number of PLC clients in time.
- Relevant experience in Financial PR or Investor Relations, ideally within an agency environment, however in-house applications from any industry are also welcome
- A passion for results - you will have a genuine drive to succeed and be part of a rapidly growing business
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision; strong work ethic
- Client-focused; professional manner and the confidence to interact with senior team/clients
- Strong academics
- A mature and highly professional approach
- Excellent all-round presentation skills and strong inter-personal skills
- A genuine interest and experience of working with institutional investors and/or understanding of Equity markets
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisational skills
If you think that this sounds like a challenge, then we want you to join the team.
You will enjoy:
- A competitive salary package depending on experience, a contributory pension
- Membership of an on-site Gym
- A nurturing culture where professional and personal development are backed with flexibility, as well as financial support - for all our people
If you already have relevant Financial PR or Investor Relations experience and would like to progress your career rapidly with a new, exciting consultancy then apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 25 June 2018