Investor Relations Associate, Leading Investment Fund, London, UK
We are working with a highly regarded international investment firm who are looking to hire an Associate to join their high-calibre Investor Relations team.
In this role, you will be responsible for project management efforts across both their private equity and private credit strategies and be fully dedicated to supporting all matters related to investors. You will work closely with senior professionals across the business supporting the development of key marketing materials and carrying out investor due diligence. For this part of the role, you will need to be commercially minded and technically astute with excellent project management skills.
Your second core responsibility will be to work across all digital projects. The firm is transforming the way they engage with their investors by implementing new technologies. The successful candidate will be tech-enabled and interested in supporting the digital strategy across the whole investor relations and fundraising team along with ad-hoc firm-wide projects. Such projects will include sophisticating the digital fundraising process, implementing new systems and technologies, and developing AI for mining of LPs. There is an opportunity for this person to progress, from supporting to managing the digital piece. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and ad hoc investor communications including PPMs, case studies and DDQs
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period as well as supporting on quarterly reporting as required
- Act as an integral member of the wider digital team by bringing in new ideas around implementing technologies
- Develop new ways to migrate information on investors onto digital platforms
- Experience working within a placement agent, a private equity firm, asset manager, investment bank, hedge fund or accounting firm. Or from within a tech fund or start-up environment
- Knowledge of or interest in digital / technology is a must. Experience using digital tools would be advantageous
- Exceptional English communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word