Investor Relations Associate, Leading UK-based Private Real Estate Investor, London, UK
We are working with a leading UK-based private real estate fund manager. They have raised three successful funds to date and are looking to go to market again within the next 12 months making this the opportune time to join their Investor Relations team.
As an Associate in their Investor Relations team, you will support the IR Manager across all investor relations and fundraising activities as well as getting involved in co-investments. You will also have exposure and will need to build strong relationships with the wider business lines, including legal, investment, finance and operations teams.
The successful candidate should be analytically minded with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should have knowledge of or an interest in real estate. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project manage future fundraising for existing and new products
- Plan, prepare and deliver internal and external presentations and information for key events: AGMs, Advisory Board meetings etc
- Get involved in co-investments
- Work with internal teams to deliver effective client relations services
- Coordinate and chair on-site due diligence meetings
- Background in investment banking, investor relations from within private markets or experience within private placement
- Technically minded, comfortable understanding financial / performance terminology. Financial modelling capabilities would be a plus but not pre-requisite
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
- Proficient command of English and demonstrable ability to transform financial performance details into investor-friendly messages
- An interest in or willingness to learn about the real estate sector