Investor Relations Associate, Real Estate Investment Firm, London, UK
We are working with a UK based private equity real estate fund manager who have recently held the final close of their latest commercial real estate fund.
They are now looking to hire an Associate to join their Investor Relations team where you will support the IR Manager across all investor relations and fundraising activities as well as getting involved in co-investments.
The successful candidate should be technical with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should have knowledge of or an interest in private equity real estate. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project manage future fundraising for existing and new products
- Plan, prepare and deliver internal and external presentations and information for key events: AGMs, Advisory Board meetings etc
- Get involved in co-investments
- Work with internal teams to deliver effective client relations services
- Coordinate and chair on site due diligence meetings
- Background in investment banking, investor relations from within private markets or experience within private placement
- Technically minded, comfortable understanding financial / performance terminology as well as financial modelling capabilities
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
- Proficient command of English and demonstrable ability to transform financial performance details into investor-friendly messages
- An interest in or willingness to learn about the real estate sector