Investor Relations, Real Estate
- £60, 000 - £110, 000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Leverton Search
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Our client is a large, highly rated Investment House managing over 300bn in assets. They are looking for an Investor Relations/ Product Specialist to join their Real Estate team. You will be joining a small and growing team within a large sucessful business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional business that promises great career trajectory. Successful candidates will need to express gravitas, be extremely professional and efficient.
The role sits in between distribution and investments. As such the candidate will need strong interpersonal skills as well as a strong technical Equities background
Main responsibilities include:
- Client Pitches: Assist in the development of presentations for client pitches
- Discussing high level investment strategy
- Global travel
- Ensuring that product material is produced to a high standard and take the lead in devising content for marketing literature for sales channels
- Competitor analysis – collect and analyse comparative advantages among major peers and determine our product niche
- Provide regular updates of market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients
- RFP oversight - Ensure RFPs are completed with the highest standards possible and tailored to clients' needs
Ideally the candidate will have anywhere between 5 and 10 years investment management experience, strong Equities knowledge and academics are required. Educated up to degree standard, and have good numerical skills. Successful candidates should either hold an IMC or be CFA qualified or be willing to undertake either of these qualifications.